WOVEN VINYL FLATWEAVE MAINTENANCE
General or Light Cleaning
- Brush off or vacuum loose dirt.
- For Outdoor applications, use a water hose to wash away dirt and stains.
- if needed, prepare a solution of water and mild soap such as dishwashing liquid or household cleaner.
- Apply a small amount of water and soap mixture to the woven vinyl.
- Use a soft bristle brush to clean.
- Rinse thoroughly until all soap residue is removed.
- Air Dry.
- May require re-treatment depending on the soil level of the woven vinyl.
Heavy Cleaning for Stubborn Stains
- Prepare solution of one cup bleach and 1/4 cup mild soap per gallon of clean water.
- Apply small amount of bleach and soap mixture.
- Blot stain with sponge or clean towel.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Air dry.